Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time ca. 90 Workdays
- Order number: 76000330
Commander MiniCOMM - the elegant entry
The Commander remote control series from ScaleART model maker opens up completely new control options and unparalleled intuitive ease of use when controlling your functional models.
We already offer you this convenience with our entry-level or second MiniComm control. Even the smallest commanders will never push them to their limits, because the utilization of a maximum of 128 controllable switching channels is more of a theoretical nature.
You can use our multifunctional receiver units CM-5000 and CM-1000, which take over the entire control management of your functional model, without any restrictions.
Light plastic housing, front panel made of black aluminum with high-quality, scratch-resistant laser marking. The modern design fits perfectly with the Commander series and the improved operating concept through a large cursor field and the precise all-metal stick with Hall sensors enable remote control with millimeter precision. The scope of performance can keep up with the big loaders, but the MiniCom uses additional potentiometers instead of 3D sticks.
Function overview Commander MiniCOMM Languages:
- German and English Display: 52 x 25 mm
- Resolution: 128x64 pixels
- Simultaneously usable proportional channels: 10
- Switching functions that can be used at the same time: 12
- Usable levels: 8
- Telemetry: Graphic display
- Sound output: yes
- Model memory: 50
- Operation: plain text menu navigation, input with cursor keypad
- Alarm signaling: acoustically
- Number of evaluators per model: 8
- Update and data backup: Mirco SD