Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 60 Workdays
- Order number: 63000206
ROLLING TRAYS WITH POWER
Our hooklifts show stability and attention to detail that will warm your heart. Our high-quality materials give you the opportunity to get the rubble out of the way with a stable lifting force. You have the option of setting down the trough directly on the construction site and picking up a trough that is already fully loaded with rubble and transporting it away.
The roll-off troughs of our roll-off tippers are made of 0.6 or 0.8 mm brass sheet and are therefore able to declare war on even heavy debris. With a roll-off tipper body, which is based on the original from Meiller, you can in fact clear ship on your model building site. The structure is made of aluminum, brass and stainless steel - according to your quality requirements. The ScaleART roll-off tipper body is largely finished with an anodized layer, all other components are coated with a high-quality paint. This gives you a nice design with your model and of course we also deliver great stability with our models. Two stainless steel lifting cylinders and an additional lifting cylinder are there to clear your building rubble weighing up to an impressive 7.5 kg.
The following troughs are available for our roll-off tippers: flat and high roll-off troughs with portal doors, tailgate or combination lock; Building material trough with removable side walls; Construction material trough with Palfinger loading crane as a self-sufficient work device.
This kit is suitable for the construction of an all-wheel driven 4-axle roll-off tipper and contains the following components:
- 63000070 Mercedes Arocs cab
- 71000048 Frame 4-axle three-way tipper
- 71000069 Additional traverse frame TGS
- 71000014 Axle linkage 2nd front axle
- 71000001 spring package front axle 2x
- 71000013 rear axle suspension pendulum spring
- 74000017 off-road tires 8 pcs.
- 74000018 off-road tires wide 4 pcs.
- 63000042 Arocs 4-axle chassis
- 72000064 roll-off tipper body PALFINGER T26A
- 72000156 Side underrun protection
- 75000025 servo installation kit
- 96000001 professional tool set
- 95000007 building instructions
- 95000103 DVD
The models shown are examples and may contain special accessories! The matching special accessories can be found on this page in the ticker.
The delivery time for a ready-to-drive vehicle varies depending on the order situation, please inquire about this with every order!