Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 60 Workdays
- Order number: 63000116
A THREE-SIDED TIPPER FOR YOUR MODEL LANDSCAPE
Based on the original construction plans of our license partner Meiller, the tipper has a sensational transport volume and, in addition, it can shine with excellent hydraulics. The hydraulic pump with a pressure of approx. 15 bar is able to carry out the transport from every model construction site. The entire tipping bridge can be unloaded on three sides, so that this model from the ScaleART product line is indeed the perfect construction site vehicle.
Through the license partnership with Meiller, we provide our customers with the type 9 for 2-axle chassis, the type D316 (M-Jet) for 3-axis and type 421 for 4-axis chassis.
When manufacturing the ScaleART models from the product line for three-way tippers, we naturally value the highest quality. All tipper bridges are produced from sheet brass using the high-quality CNC milling process. This consists of 0.6 or 0.8 mm, but that's not enough, because the individual parts are manufactured with attention to detail, which makes the three-way tipper from ScaleART a real eye-catcher. The optics always play a role and for this reason we really do our utmost when it comes to painting. The three-way tipper is given a paint coat that consists of three layers. This includes: the primer, the basecoat and, ultimately, the clearcoat.
This kit is suitable for the construction of an 8x4 driven (without all-wheel drive) 4-axle three-way tipper and contains the following components:
- 63000070 Mercedes Arocs Cab
- 71000048 Frame 4-axle three-way tipper
- 71000025 Spring package front axle 2x
- 71000014 Axle linkage 2nd front axle
- 71000013 Rear axle suspension pendulum spring
- 74000052 Euro rim narrow
- 74000017 Offroad tires 9 pcs.
- 74000018 Offroad tires wide 4 pcs.
- 63000042 Arocs air tank for 4-axle chassis
- 75000025 Servo installation kit
- 63000055 Exhaust Mercedes
- 71000080 Front axle metal not driven 2x
- 96000001 Professional tool kit
- 98000002 Wooden box
- 95000007 Assembly instructions
The models shown are examples and may contain special accessories!
The delivery time for a ready-to-drive vehicle varies depending on the order situation, please inquire about this with every order!