Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 74000090
3-speed "Street" Helical Gear
- 3-speed gearbox without switchable power take-off
- Transfer case with rigid through drive
- Flanged 46 watt motor
Stagnation means regression!
ScaleART gearboxes have been tried and tested 1000 times for over 15 years and are the guarantee for a functional and reliable drive train. We wanted to make the gears even better though, helical toothed gears, milled and anodized housings instead of cast ones.
What are the advantages of the helical (helical toothed) gearbox?
1) Better running smoothness and less noise, since each pair of teeth runs with a continuous transition into and out of mesh and thus the transmission of the torque is more even.
The difference in noise can be easily recognized in cars: the reverse gear is usually straight-toothed and makes a characteristic howling noise, all forward gears are helical and much quieter!
- there are more teeth in mesh at the same time -> therefore suitable for higher speeds
- higher resilience
- more stable housing parts
- more precise bearings
- 3-speed gearbox "Street"
- Fastening screws
- Gear holder
- Servo holder for steering and switching servo