These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Content: 1 Stück
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 76000285
Sound module Servonaut SM7 Sound module for truck models -... more
Product information "Sound module Servonaut SM7"
Sound module Servonaut SM7
- Sound module for truck models - successor to the tried and tested SMX, significantly reduced in size
- Dynamic turbocharger sound in a class of its own - even closer to the original
- Driving situation-dependent engine sound with turbocharger
- Ignition, starter and shutdown noise, reversing warning tone
- 5 truck fanfares, compressed air noises, siren
- 5 engines: Actros V6, Scania V8, TGA in-line cylinder, DAF in-line 6-cylinder, Scania in-line 6-cylinder
- Multi-channel sound synthesis
- Turbocharger, compressed air, warning tone and switching noises can be switched on and off separately using the Servonaut CARD (available as an accessory)
- Switching noises and warning tone with K15 / 30/40/60, reversing warning tone and brake-synchronous compressed air also available with M20 + and S20, function limited with speed controllers from other manufacturers
- Operation of starter and fanfare either via switching inputs (multiswitch) or a receiver channel
- Sound module can be connected directly to an auxiliary or servomotor to simulate a power take-off noise
- Small separate volume control ideal for hidden mounting on the model
- For 7.2V to 12V loudspeakers from 4 ohms
- Power is supplied from the drive battery
- With battery connector (suitable counterpart is BECB)
- Can be combined with SM + for additional sounds
- Optional SM-EQ tone control available as an accessory
- Dimensions approx. 65 mm x 35 mm x 12 mm
Related links to "Sound module Servonaut SM7"